Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Return of Durian Delights


I can't believe it's been a year since our last post!

Yesterday morning David and I returned home to Malaysia from our lovely trip to Houston, Texas. My favorite highlights were tamale making day with the Kaisers, a 30 minute chat in the HEB cheese section with my sisters, long walks with Ma and my sweet dog Katie, Thanksgiving in the rain with 5+ different families, chicken soup at Oma's and Pumpkin cheese cake with my best friend.

Since David's work contract ends in 6 months I thought I would start up our blog again so we can share our dreams, another move to another apartment 15 floors down, and our list of places we still would like to visit while we are still here. Hope you enjoy!

-Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim and David,

I am glad that you started the blog back up. I kept peeking in it with hopes of an update.

Love Pa

Andrew said...

Word..

ArwynR said...

Chatting in HEB was definitely one of my favorite moments too... deep conversation in a busy grocery store, nice!