Sunday, April 26, 2009

Interview with Kim..one week ago..









*PERSONAL DETAILS

  • Nicknames? Kimbo, Kimosabe, Kimmie, Psycho Dutch Girl, Meisje
  • Where do you live? KL
  • What's your age? 26 tomorrow! 
  • Hair colour? Brown
  • Eye colour? sometimes blue, sometimes green.( a mixture of my parents! ) David say's they are blue right now. 
  • Height? 5' 6"
  • Shoe size? 8-8.5 depends 
  • Date of Birth 18 April, 1983
  • What's your star sign? Ram
  • Element? Earth?
  • How many siblings? 2 brothers, Mark en Erik,  I'm in the middle! 
  • How many pets? 
  • Obsessions? Finishing a piece of art work
  • Bad habits? Biting my lip when I'm nervous
  • Phobias? Leeches and Ticks

  • *ABOUT YOU
  •  
  • What makes you happy? Blue Skies, green grass
  • What really irritates you? Daily jackhammer's next door
  • What makes you sad? Being away from family and friends
  • What makes you angry? Teksi driver's ripping me off
  • What makes you scared? Strange noises at night when David is out of town
  • Who is your best friend? Amanda and Renee
  • Ever broken a bone? None! Just a tooth... is that a bone? 
  • What's the best advice you've ever received? "Don't worry! Be Happy!" ---- Zacharia from Melakka, Malaysia
  • What trainers do you own? I don't know.. Adidas?
  • What was the last CD you bought? City of Satellites- The Spook
  • What was the last book you read? Lovely Bones
  • Who was the last person you spoke to? Random man on elevator, I recommended the movie "Slumdog Millionaire" to him
  • What was the last thing you ate? Buffalo Wings at Bangsar Chile's? (David made me tell the truth) 
  • What was the last thing you drank? Tiger beer
  • What's the best thing you've ever bought? Rock Hopper-my mountain bike
  • What's the worst thing you've ever bought? cheap clothes.. over and over again. They never fit correctly after the first time I wear them!
  • What's the best thing you've ever been given?. Engagement ring! It's so shiny and purrrtttyyy.. ahhh.. so romantic
  • What are your future goals?  to become a mother 
  • Describe your bedroom? Wooden floors, large windows, king size bed, green view! 
  • What's your most embarrassing moment? too embarrassed to say! he he.. maybe when I'm 80 I'll be able to tell! 
  • Favourite thing to do on a hot summers day? Jump in San Marcos river and float down it in a tube with beer in hand! 
  • Favourite thing to do on a snowy winters day? First play in the snow, then hot cocoa on coach while watching a movie underneath my favorite blanket that my mam made for me. 
  • If you were granted 3 wishes, what would they be? A vacation house in the mountains, Katie with me in KL, and a brand new black BMW! YES! 
  • If you could go back in time to see or change something, when would it be and what would you do? I would go back to age 18 and recommend that Erik's friends Jeremy and Adam to spend the night at our house. yeah... 
  • What's the first thing you think about when you wake up? How am I going to make my day a productive one? 
  • Have you ever been in love? Yes
  • Do you believe in the after-life? Maybe.. Yes and no, I can't tell.. I'll tell you when or if I ever find out
  • Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?  I see myself with husband David,children, a dog and cat, in a place that makes me happy, and painting of coarse..  
  • If you could choose your own death, how would you go? Like Oma Olden, in my sleep.
  • Would you ever consider having plastic surgery? definitely not
  • What's the funniest joke you've ever been told? I don't get it?? 
  • Do you have any regrets in life? regrets are temporally  
  • What advice would you give to a kid. sometimes your parents do know better then you do 
  • Any hidden talents? I can touch my tongue to my nose
  • Is yours an 'innie' or 'outtie'? If you would like to know, come visit us in KL, we have a swimming pool! 
  • Last job? Artist / Web designer/ Computer Assistant 
  • Current job? Artist/ Professional Expat's Wife 
  • Dream job? Artist & Professor 
  • Who is your hero? My parents
  • Describe yourself in 3 words Floatable, Between, Dimensions
  •  
  • *FAVOURITES
  •  
  • Favourite colour? It's been a greenish year (actually a year and one month).  
  • Favourite number? 4 & 8 (since I was just a little girl)
  • Favourite animal? Tiger, I love the way they walk with such purpose
  • Favourite sport (to play)? Hockey
  • Favourite sport (to watch)? Voetbal! Hup Holland! Hup! 
  • Favourite soap? Dove, ;like the body soap
  • Favourite programme/s  The Unit
  • Favourite radio station? None
  • Favourite movies? Amelie, which is so fantastically artistic, creative, colorful and such a great story! 
  • Favourite band? Ani Di Franco
  • Favourite song? Too many to choose from, but I always sing my heart out to "Brown Eyed Girl" by van Morrison.
  • Favourite room in the house? Living room
  • Favourite football team? Feyenoord
  • Favourite footballer? Giovanni van Bronckhorst
  • Favourite famous celeb/s? Scarlett Johansson 
  • Favourite board game? Levensweg
  • Favourite video game/s? Pac Man
  • Favourite PC game? Yes, actually, No
  • Favourite food? Lebonese
  • Favourite fast-food? Franse frietjes
  • Favourite drink? Sauvignon Blanc, Malbourough
  • Favourite magazine? People Magazine, please don't tell anyone 
  • Favourite place? Overlooking a valley, on the top of a mountain
  • Favourite cartoon character The whole Looney Tunes crew
  • Favourite advert/commercial? Don't have cable
  • Favourite day of the week? Everyday!
  • Favourite day of the year? Christmas Eve 
  • Favourite season? Spring
  • Favourite car? Yes
  • Favourite shop? GAP body
  • Favourite holiday?  Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!
  • Favourite girls name? ay, ay, ay
  • Favourite boys name? oh, oh ,oh
  • Favourite country? Netherlands
  • Favourite smell? Pine needles or freshly baked bread, or freshly baked chocolate chip cookies! yum! yum! 
  • Favourite sound? Rain drops
  • Favourite accent? Australian
  • What are you wearing My comfy clothes, Jeans, flip flops and blue t-shirt
  • What's the latest news? I'm going to visit Holland in May/June, which I haven't been back to since 8 years ago. It's a long time coming and I'm a bit scared
  • What's the weather like? Oh, the heat! when will I live in a cold climate again? I miss it so much! But, swimming in the pool was kind of nice. : ) 
  • How do you feel? I feel pretty good 
  • What time is it now? Time to stop drinking tiger beer!

No comments: