Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday to Me!!!



The Cash team threw together a surprise afternoon tea for Me and my colleague Shirley. At the last minute we found out that it was also a manager's birthday today so we added a candle and invited him to the party!
The guys sang a hearty happy birthday song for us and we each blew out one of the 3 candles! The cake they picked up was tiramisu and pretty darn delicious!
Finally on top of all this, they put together a card that has me still cracking up.
It was by far the best birthday party at work I've ever had. Social dynamics are so much more relaxed here, and I really enjoy every day spent with my Malaysian friends.






2 comments:

Liz Jordan said...

WOW!!!! So exciting!! I got kinda emotional reading this and what a great photo!!! Excited for you to get your presents! *wink*wink*

Dad K said...

Dave,
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday. "The Cash group". That has a nice ring to it. You'd think they'd be overweight given the access to liquid assets. So, like , how old are you again? The gifts are in the mail. Love ya Dave, Dad