Friday, July 17, 2009

Our Plans for the Weekend


Friday:
music lessons
beer, at bar next to place where we have music lessons
tandoori chicken, naan and hookah

Saturday:
sleep in?  Kim until 9:oo, David noon or later
fresh carrot, apple and ginger juice
David for bike ride,  Kim work-out at gym
Get dressed up, for dinner at favorite Italian restaurant plus
Go to The National Theatre to watch the musical The Merchants of Bollywood!

Sunday:
Kim sells newly created Greeting Cards plus art at the Mont Kiara Sunday market! 
It's going to be hot and sweaty, but hopefully I'll sell out in just one hour!  I might drag along David as well.  I think he could be a good salesman while I find the A/C.   : )

3 comments:

Deek said...

Legends of Bollywood was awesome!!!

Deek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz Jordan said...

I LOVE THIS! Can you please do this every weekend? (Post details.) I love it!!!