Thursday, January 22, 2009

Updates



Hi guys!

Sorry, it's been more than a week since I last updated Durian Delights! Here's what's going on. 

Part of David's New Years resolution was to learn how to play the violin, along with the typical floss your teeth every single day resolution!  We found a place in Bangsar Village that teaches music lessons, called Music Makers: Serious Fun with Music.  It sounds pretty serious to me!
Last week while David registered for his classes I noticed a piano in the corner of the room next to ours, and a light bulb turned on inside my head!  Well, why don't I learn how to play the piano? I used to take piano lessons at a church when I was just a little Kimmie.  Tonight we both have our very first music lesson.  I can't wait.  Soon, you will hear the Traveling Kaiser's on your local radio!  Ha! Ha!

Chinese New Year is this week, which means that David has a long weekend. Fun! Fun! Fun! Early Saturday we'll be taking the train to an old colonial town called Melaka.  We heard there's a lot of good food there, and since our hotel is located in Chinatown I have a feeling we wont run out of people to watch!  

Photo's on Monday!  Have a great weekend! 

PS. The watercolor sketch is a late afternoon view from our apartment. 


No comments: