Sunday, December 19, 2010

Settling In




For the last week I feel like things have been crazy. The house has been in disarray since we moved in, and we just haven't had
any time to get things in order (or even do laundry).

I've been feeling sick lately so first order of business was to sleep in. I had 12 consecutive hours of sleep my friends, and it was glorious.

I got up, watched some TV, ran errands (later blog). Around 3 I was looking for so goggles in all the boxes and while doing that, I started cleaning and putting things away.

This went on for 5 consecutive hours, and I think for the most part, the house is settled.

I went ahead and slept in again this morning, and it was great.
It's good to be settled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking at the pictures I do agree that your move to this apartment was a good one. It looks really homey. The best office I had in the past was on the 3rd floor with the tree tops just outside my window. Whow Kim’s painting looks great on that wall.
Pa Olden

Deek said...

Thanks Pa, after working on the place over the weekend we are feeling really good about it!