Thursday, February 19, 2009

Curious George

Being that David and I live on the 17th floor and our elevators are extremely slow, at times I read the current posts on the community message board.  Last week management notified residents of several upcoming renovations, someone posted an American size van for sale, and then there's the weekly schedule for the aqua-size class.

Now, here's the latest news.. Had a good laugh with David about it.  We have so many things to worry about.. 


What would you do if you found a monkey in your home?

2 comments:

Liz Jordan said...

That's hilarious!!! I probably wouldn't find it, Kenai would first. But I can totally see Katie having a monkey friend and begging you to let him stay...

Be careful guys!! Watch out in the trees above and you check under the bed before you go to sleep tonight!

Deek said...

Geez Liz! The "check under the bed" comment was a bit much. Now I'm paranoid!