Sunday, February 15, 2009

Attention!!! Attention!!! Attention!!!


Today I introduce to you my latest blog, dailydrawingsbykim!!!
This project was inspired by my extremely creative sister-in-law, Liz, and her talented boyfriend, D.K.  Last year they started their 365 project on FLickr, which involves them taking a photo together every day for a whole year.  What interested me about this daily process is the evolution of the image.  It changes from week to week, month to month and finally a year passes in no time. The result:  you learn, create, play, test, inspire and evolve.  
I decided before our move to Kuala Lumpur that I would start one of my own, with a twist,  and have succesfully kept up with it since November!  Hope you enjoy!  Please leave me your comments (good or bad).  Anyone should be able to comment.. even you Oma!  

p.s. I changed the settings on Durian Delights to where everybody can comment on this blog as well. : )




1 comment:

Barman said...

Thank you for your fresh ideas. I will if the next post will be interestint than this. But you have to do something to increase traffic.