Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feels Like Home


I'm aimlessly walking around the store looking for those darn labels.  Where are they?  Do they even carry them?  Paper everywhere, all different colors, sizes, textures, but no labels?  I'm getting dizzy here.  I need to get out, SOON!  The papers are closing in on me!   I would do anything to walk into a Walmart, Best Buy or Target.  At least I would know for sure that they would be waiting for me.   I stop for a moment because my brain picks up an all to familiar tune playing on the radio.  No way, 89.3 KSBJ!  With a big smile on my face I'm thinking, could my sister in law, Liz Jordan, be on air at this very moment?  I calculate in my head the time difference.  Noon here, 10:00 p.m. there. Awe, too late.. but still, the owner of this store is listening to KSBJ!  In my little corner that I stopped at to listen, I look up and guess what's the first thing I see?  Labels!  

2 comments:

Liz Jordan said...

WHAT?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

jean said...

WHAT! I believe it. PJ