Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back Home!



What a week!  Kim and I finally are back in KL after a eventful, yet relaxing week.  We topped the trip off with a full on Olden family reunion, and while I didn't really understand what anybody said, I could feel the love!  haha, just kidding.  It was great seeing everybody again, and the cousins had a everybody laughing, and Tante Anneke had everybody well fed!

After a long flight home, we walked up to Sri Penaga and I surprised Kim with a clean house!  After a bit of unpacking we headed to Nirvana for some banana leaf, and went home and crashed.

I'm overwhelmed by the Dutch hospitality and very thankful to have such good family and friends.  


1 comment:

Dad K said...

Dave & Kim,

You guys move around too fast. Australia, Palau, Amsterdam, back home already. I enjoyed the family photos and as always, Kim's artwork. I was adrift in the Atlantic for a few days with Andrew. I'm just about over that now. Uncle Greg and I got to hang out so that was nice. I now have a google account so I'll be responding more.

Love ya, DaPa