Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Amore


So we're on a cooking kick, so invite yourself over while you still can because it won't last!

Tonight we had Dennis and Jocelyn over for some pizza.  Kim cut up and the ingredients, stewed the tomatoes and kneaded the dough before I got home from work.  When I arrived I rolled up my sleeves and we got under way with pulling of 2 homemade pizzas in 45 minutes!

Not sure if these photos are appetizing to you, but I'm pretty sure it tasted alright because there was none left after the dust settled.  















The rest of the night was great; we chatted about more food, travel and I think Kim is finally sold on buying a Wii ('cause lord knows I am!).  

Can't believe it is Thursday tomorrow...Kim is off to Nederland Friday, and my friend Cam is in from Sing Sing for the KL grande tour.  Should be an interesting few days!

No comments: