Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Winsor Newton, etc.



I'm super duper excited because the art supply store in Bangsar Village opened up yet another art store right across the street and they carry the oil paints that I use back home. (Winsor Newton) It's the best thing that's happened all week! (Besides home-made tortillas of coarse)  : ) 

Also, I started packing my suitcase for my two week trip to The Netherlands.  David's coming a week later.  It's been more then 8 years since my last visit and I'm curious how much things have changed, or maybe it will be just me that has changed!  We will see!  I just can't wait to see if I still enjoy the foods that I used to drool over, visit old friends and family, and show David, Warmond, the town where I grew up as a child.  I'm guessing it's going to seem a lot smaller to me now!  I hope to update the blog while I go back into past as well as create some new memorable experiences. Until then!  

I really meant to just write about the paint. I guess going to Holland will be the best thing that's going to happen all week! Ciao!
 

No comments: