Saturday, May 30, 2009

Den Bosch


After 12 hours of no leg room and restless sleep, I have arrived in Amsterdam!

I was not-so promptly picked up by Kim and her great friend Renee, and swooped off to Den Bosch, where Renee's family has a beautful spread of land.

After I had a shower, we had a very dutch breakfast in the sunlit yard. Renee's family is very warm and kind, and this is turning out to be just the trip I needed.

Well, I'm midway through a belgian brown ale, and it is time for a walk through the surrounding fields. Hope everybody is doing well.

koppershnoffells,

DK and KK

2 comments:

Liz Jordan said...

Good!!! Slow down, you move too fast, ya gotta make... the moment last! (Simon and Garfunkle for yas)

Wish I was taking a walk with you, sounds sooo lovely!

Deek said...

"Its not time to make a change, Just relax, take it easy." Right back atcha with the artist formerly known as Cat Stephens!