Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Cheer


Hi All, 

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!  We are leaving tomorrow for a week on our Borneo adventure. Will return and tell you all about it! 

-Kim

Sometimes I feel like we are having too much fun for this life to be real.  It is good to be back in a job I love, in a place that is new and exciting with my wife who is always up for any adventure that we stumble upon.  But in the midst of all this excitement there is not a day that goes by that we don't think of all of our family and friends back home.  We wish you all a Merry Merry Christmas...we love you all very much.  We have learned that the holidays are 99% who you are with, and 1% where you're at.  

-David

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Kim and David!!
You guys are never far from my mind and always in my heart.

Lots of love,
Renee