Friday, December 19, 2008

When the moon hits your eye...

David and I love all kinds of different foods. Our favorites are Indian, Thai and Lebanese. Besides these (the healthy choices) we also love to eat PIZZA! PIZZA! PIZZA! and more PIZZA! In the U.S we have this tradition that about every week we eat pizza. This has not been the case here in K.L because we haven't found the perfect pizza yet. We've tried Pizza Hut (Bad) and Canadian Pizza (David likes it, not me). I did find a Dominos Pizza in our new neighborhood and tonight we're going to try it and hope for the best! YEAHH! I've got high hopes for this one! Or maybe it's better that we just don't eat pizza altogether? ....NAH! 

Ps. Our all time favorite pizza (ever) was served up by a amateur pop star with a faux-hawk in a small coastal town called Rio Maggiore, Italy. 

1 comment:

jean said...

PIZZA!PIZZA! You know we eat 'light'; so the pizza's you and I got at HEB, TW, ha,that is the only place to but light? Go figure.